Sunday, March 4, 2012

Winter Climbing at Cascade Boulders.

Well it has been a while since my last post but things have been busy around hear. I got out to the cascade boulders 3 times this winter so far. Once to explore for more boulders and two times to do some climbing. On the first trip out I found 25 new boulders with lots of potential for more problems. I think the area will have about 500 when it is all said and done. Some super cool lines that I cant wait to get on. On my second trip the weather had be wet so I went to clean things off and hoped for some sends if things got lucky witch the did. On the third trip I had good weather so I climbed all day and put of several new problems with the help of a friend. All and all a great winter so far and it is going to be a busy spring.
Cabbage Boulder North Side. 12' high

Black Rasbeary V4 FA Orchard Boulders

Working Perseverance Sit V7
Working the Blackbeary Traverse V?


 This problem is a v4/5 traverse on slopers to Thorn in my side V5 for the top out. I have sent all the moves but ran out of steam for the send. Next time!
Working the Blackbeary Traverse V?
Lots of work to do out there but hear is a video to keep the motivation going. If anyone wants to get in on the action just drop me a comment or a email.
The music in this video is By the group Radical Face from there album Ghost. The song is welcome home. Look them up on the web our on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment