Friday, July 18, 2014

More trips to Lost Lake Bouldering

After my last trip up there I went back the next weekend for more fun and lots of cleaning. I spent the first 2 hours mapping the boulders above the road and then set into cleaning boulders for climbing. This was done in late May and the flowers were in bloom. What a beautiful time to be up climbing.

I cleaned two main boulders and put up 15 problems on that day.
These are located above the road and about 2/3rds the way up the hill next to the tree line.
Hear is a short timelapse off some of the problems that I climbed. So many are working on this place and the climbing is so nice. I have personally climbed 25 new lines right after brushing and cleaning. A friend of mine has done over 100 this way and others that I have seen up there have done so many more. There is so much to climb it is incredible. I hope some day that all involved will receive the thanks that they deserve. I know that I am supper happy for every climber that has ever cleaned a rock our route of any size and the lasting benefits to the community that it brings. Thanks for reading and enjoy the short video.


Lost Lake Bouldering from Tymun Abbott on Vimeo.